Your shopping cart is empty!
Production Leg Levelers
Cabinets are easier to install and installation time is reduced – simply screw on the leg leveler, and level the cabinets through a hole in the base board, or by turning the base of the leg.
1. The top piece of the leg leveler is available with a 20mm dowel, or no dowel. all screw holes accept a # 6 5/8” flat head screw. Same as European hinges
2. T here is a locating pin to align the standard 4 1/4” high toe.
3. T he toe kick is attached to a clip-on, removable plate, and it is supported by the top and bottom edges of the leveler. The toe kick can be attached to the plate with two screws or with a spline. Clip-on, removable toe board gives permanent access under cabinets to electrical and plumbing installations and for cleaning.
4. Cabinet leveling is quick and simple through a hole in the base board or by turning base of leg. The hole in the base board is covered with a cap.
5. Cabinet adjusts from 3 7/8” to 7 1/2” from the floor with leg leveler and optional extension. Cabinet rests on leg leveler preventing water damage.
6. The heavy duty leg leveler simultaneously supports the cabinet and end panel, freeing up stress on dowels and joints.